The internet industry is working to help local communities affected by these challenging times, especially educators, small businesses, artists, and nonprofit organizations. IA member companies are offering a variety of tools and resources that support communities all across the world.
IA Members Help Local Communities By:
- Offering a wide range of at-home educational materials for educators, parents, and students, including teacher-developed lesson plans, videos, audiobooks, and ebooks
- Providing free access to advanced collaboration and productivity services for educational institutions and universities as well as small businesses and entrepreneurs
- Organizing information hubs for teachers and educators to access tools, trainings, products, and other resources that support distance learning
- Organizing relief funds for local small businesses, restaurant partners, artists, and nonprofits
- Distributing and donating thousands of sanitation products, including cleaning supplies, masks, and hand sanitizer